The system should be reformed to be compatible with PvP

Pitologia

Moderator: Admin1

Dragonborn
Podziękował;: 0
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0

The system should be reformed to be compatible with PvP

Post autor: Dragonborn »

Develop mountain ranges. There are some mountains that influence on the east and north of Varrock, Burthorpe, South Al Kharid, Ardougne, and North Burthorpe. This map would look much more authentic if rivers and other fluids flow out of these mountains.

Make the forests big. Really, much bigger. This goes for swamps and other places. Making them larger the further from civilisation we go makes them feel much more wild.

The system should be reformed to be compatible with PvP. Combat is too complex and offensively-oriented for PvP. Perhaps adding defensive capabilities or reducing the damage of attacks at the very minimum in the presence of other players, would be a good move in the right direction. I'd also be open to the suggestions of players. Jagex has been doing this since the beginning even though it is not always possible.

We've just completed one world championship and are close to the second. This is an excellent chance to evaluate two events and determine which one we prefer. The first was my favorite, partly because I could participate and it was brand new. However, it was nerfed. Here are some other reasons:

1. The loser doesn't die. I believe that different storylines (such as the cave goblin one) may lose some of their potency if you kill off Bandos. Sure, the quests happen in the past, but is it so important if he is just going to die anyway? In the first quest, Zamorak was kicked out however I believe he is still hanging around Runescape and has a strong and loyal following. Zamorak isn't even close to dead and is featured in Missing Presumed Death (which I presume takes place after the first world event).

Cheap OSRS Gold, RS 2007 Gold & RS3 Gold | RSorder.com
Awatar użytkownika
Chinajag
Podziękował;: 0
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0
Kontakt:

-

Post autor: Chinajag »

If you are selling and only want to sell to people that meet your requirements, I would think you would still have to ask questions whether they are members or not.
If they are a member you can always look up their id and read posts they have posted and get a feel for their experience level. If they have no id you know they are not a member and you then have the to option to just say no to a sale with them. I hate to say it but just because they are members here doesnt make them any better then non-members. After all there are 2299 members here, how many do you really know?
If you make people have to join just to look at whats there you may end up with lots of members that disappear because they only joined to look, then left.
Just my thoughts
https://clck.ru/36EvoC
ODPOWIEDZ