polling is at the core of OSRS and they should stick with it

Pitologia

Moderator: Admin1

Skyzhay
Podziękował;: 0
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0

polling is at the core of OSRS and they should stick with it

Post autor: Skyzhay »

It is my hope that this feedback encourages the team to earn surveys more targeted to the audience who knowingly take part in the content they're polling, or use them as an advisory tool instead of a ruling. It'd be interesting if they reveal a few of the results of this survey. I answered the exact opposite, that polling is at the core of OSRS and they should stick with it. For clarity, I also answered that polling is in the core of OSRS. The survey system empowers the whole playerbase to open freeform conversation on the planned changes/additions created to Runescape itself and it is absolutely a great way to collect feedback and public opinion on something. That said, I don't believe the present format satisfies the best interests of Runescape.

I really don't believe that the player base is very great at determining which material, based on objective merit, is good for the health and integrity of Runescape long-term. Mostly we see people vote based on self interest. According to polling, 6hr NMZ was generally liked by the community but it was significant to remove. Players don't vote for any modifications that make things tougher for them personally but over time that becomes a negative as material becomes simpler and achievements are diluted, these can very minor but easily accumulate.

Another illustration is PK and PvP adjustments that are consistently voted against. Individuals even voted against letting pures wear blessed chaps. The only impact of the to accounts that were normal will have been to marginally increase the demand and so improve profits. This isn't an example of polling meeting with the interests of Runescape, it's just a meme of not enjoying pures. If we just see updates which match the same 75 percent of individuals every time that the remaining 25 percent become increasingly marginalised, which isn't a good equilibrium when those 75/25 are seemingly so frequently the very same people.

Not everyone is going to make sound choices while voting, or make the"right" choice. If literally everyone made the most educated voting choices. The United States wouldn't have the president it does. Nothing longer, real world example of voting. Our voting system is not ideal, but we all have to make sure we do not wind up shoved down RS3 players. Our throats. There are unquestionably improves that could be made that do not endanger it though (that are not being achieved or tried ).

What destroy and will kill its own integrity and this game is the disregard of the voting system that jagex has been doing and is currently hoping to push for more of, as evident with this survey. Then they would not have wording in polls also if jagex appeared as much as they state that they do about it. Its a consistent thing also. You'd think it'd get something or evidence read. On the contrary, the polling system works to life democracy.If you want to know more about OSRS GP can go rsgoldfast
Awatar użytkownika
Chinajag
Podziękował;: 0
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0
Kontakt:

-

Post autor: Chinajag »

Hi, Sorry I am not helping your problem but I also noticed that the 4shared link went down, So can you send me Binkys image please .

I have a school running CC3 I will try to get the files
https://clck.ru/36EvoC
ODPOWIEDZ