I played about 100 hoursbefore

Pitologia

Moderator: Admin1

Weismart
Podziękował;: 0
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0

I played about 100 hoursbefore

Post autor: Weismart »

I played about 100 hoursbefore I have burnt out. And that I had been taking my time on this game. I was not among those players that time traveled, or played for hours on end each day. This is coming from someone who's played with previous games in the series for months, without getting bored. Did I get my money's worth with this game? I guess you can say . It's only a shame that New Horizons was only able to hold my interest for approximately 3 months, especially considering this is a game that is designed to be played at least one full year.

If you want to know more about AC, you can visit ww w.acbells.c om/

Also, 100 hours in New Horizons, is not necessarily the same as 100 hours in a game like, say, Breath of the Wild. A fantastic chunk of my playtime was spent doing tedious and repetitive jobs, or just waiting around because the overall gameplay is really slow. I don't regret my time with this match, but I only wish there were more reasons to make me want to continue playing, and unfortunately there aren't.

My 6-year older has a Turkish friend at preschool who educated her what the Turkish flag looked like. She had been so excited that she drew it in Animal Crossing and left it her island's official flag
ODPOWIEDZ