In RuneScape there is a lot of things to do

Pitologia

Moderator: Admin1

Kingang
Podziękował;: 0
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0

In RuneScape there is a lot of things to do

Post autor: Kingang »

Since you're 74 defence, I recommend a tanking method which is made up of melee armor and Slayer's Staff. I normally utilize Verac's for the prayer bonus but its really your choice. Then proceed to Ahrim or Karil (for you Ahrim would probably be best due to your low magic trick ) use the remainder of your prayer points on those two but prayer pots shouldn't be necessary. Ahrim should be meleed while its up to you how you would like to manage Karil.

Then move on to the rest of the brothers and don't pray. Among the brothers won't be in his tomb and you will need to go through the tunnels to find him. In case you've got very little food or are against Dharok in the tunnel, it is suggested to have a sip of your prayer pot (although you won't have to do this much). Solve the puzzle and start the chest. Afterwards teleport back to your residence, restore prayer in your altar, use a teleport to Canifis and repeat. Oh because this is going to be your very first time, utilize Monkfish instead. However, as you become more experienced you won't have to utilize them. I only want to know how long should all this take to achieve? & please dont say'become a part It is quicker'. I know it is but I would like to get this done in F2P. I saw in a person's signature a product known as"rock climbing boots". What are these? Are they scaling boots (I'm assuming they're, seeing as climbing boots no longer exist on the GE website )? And why did everyone buy them? Since they have a different name? The original Climbing Boots were updated today and its costs were altered.
ODPOWIEDZ