How did you get started designing dollhouse furniture

Nasz ulubiony ZUS

Moderator: Admin1

Molianalex
Podziękował;: 0
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0

How did you get started designing dollhouse furniture

Post autor: Molianalex »

This is so adorable!! How did you get started designing dollhouse furniture? I have been wanting to get it done, but I don't know where to start!

So cute!!! I want to also say, you put a lot of thought and work into this, this amazing!

Just interested, why am I becoming constantly down voted on this sub? It's not the first time . I really don't care to get downvoted when I said something dumb but that I was giving someone a compliment?

What I want to know is if some one of you obscenely creative individuals have been able to create irl nova or mush lamps nevertheless?

I watched the YouTube video too and has been super engaged the whole time. Would love to try out something like this too (but I know mine will not seem nearly as good as yours)! Thanks for sharing!!

My girlfriend is trying to get in to Optometry college, and she wanted to manifest her fantasy through Animal Crossing, this really is actually the fruits of her labour!

Hi OP! Optom student . Just wanted to drop a line to say I love this so much, it is so adorable! Can she design my future testing room please? Also, main stage I was meant to make actually, on a course such as this being enthusiastic is everything and she's already nailing that bit. I live for this type of excitement about our future livelihood. Bless her!

Tell her to never quit and keep at it and she'll realize her dream! Also, I love this room notion, it seems excellent!

I really like this so much!! I'm currently an optometry student in Canada so if she has any queries, feel free to message me

If you want to know more, please click acbells
ODPOWIEDZ