Or if I abandon it and try something new with iron man?

Wędzidło czy drogowskaz ?

Moderator: Admin1

sunxuemei
Podziękował;: 0
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0

Or if I abandon it and try something new with iron man?

Post autor: sunxuemei »

You have heard correctly. The thing you're looking for is called a"Bond." Destroying one gives you 14 days of membership, and as of now they price 7,000,000 coins. So in the event that you can make 500,000 coins daily, then this ought to be simple to sustain. To put that into perspective, 1 hour Frost Dragons gives you around 3-4 million coins.

With Defence resets, double XP weekend, and also the ironman manner all coming up, I'm not sure what I actually need to do with this particular account. I have a goal for untrim slay and that's still going, but what to do after that? Can I truly need to max out another account? That's the path that I appear to be going toward but I'm not positive whether that's a fantastic idea.

Or if I abandon it and try something new with iron man? This accounts was never properly built for a pure, but my combat stats do follow a particular plan.With 90 Attack, I am in a position to wield the maximum tier firearms, and 42 Str gives me access into the Berserk ability. Due to the way combat is figured now, the combat levels I get from melee are equal to having just level 66 Mage or Range.
The details of the game information in winrsgold
ODPOWIEDZ