2K22 brings back its tried and tested shot meter

Ryczałt ewidencjonowany, akcyza, od nieruchomości, od spadków i darowizn, podatki lokalne, ..........

Moderator: Admin1

Breezespring
Podziękował;: 0
Otrzymał podziękowań: 0

2K22 brings back its tried and tested shot meter

Post autor: Breezespring »

Offensively, shooting can feel somewhat more difficult, however it's due to the increased defense, not the shooting mechanics. The passing ability is phenomenal on this one. Controlling the ball feels effortless. The game has been enjoyable for the few days that the game played out.

2K22 brings back its tried and tested shot meter following the last year's radical change The result is that it feels that in general, I'm hitting more open shots at the beginning of my character's progression than in the past. It's awful that I'm having the status of an NBA player and have to be bouncing shots all the time however, I think even players with lower ratings can be useful this time around.

I think they've identified something in their gameplay that they ought to take advantage of. I would like to see them lean into this instead of providing us with many of these ridiculous side-missions and sponsorships in MyCareer. What's the reason for State Farm in this game? Am I buying insurance? Additionally, why does MyPlayer seem more excited about rapping than basketball?

These things work on occasion, but it's and not in the State Farm issue. That's just weird. But rappingand fashion, sneaker endorsements , and other things are all part of the game in a variety of spots. The game needs to be a little less about those things and more focused on the incredible basketball game we're playing.

If you want to know more about NBA 2K22 ,you can visit nba2king
ODPOWIEDZ